Bruton School for Girls is inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI).
ISI is a Government-approved body responsible for the inspection of schools in membership of the Associations that make up the Independent Schools Council. These schools are ranked among the best in the world and educate more than half a million children in 1,200 institutions.
ISI inspects every aspect of the provision in ISC schools, including Early Years Foundation Stage settings and boarding welfare.
Bruton School for Girls rated ‘Excellent’ and ‘Outstanding’
Bruton School for Girls is thrilled to have received a fantastic Independent Schools Inspectorate Report and been found to be ‘excellent’ and ‘outstanding’ in every way! This means that in every area judged, we gained the highest rating possible for the school, boarding and for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
In summary we were found to have:
- excellent quality of achievements and learning
- excellent curricular and extra-curricular provision
- excellent contribution of teaching
- excellent spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils
- excellent arrangements for pastoral care
- excellent arrangements for welfare, health and safety
- excellent quality of boarding
- excellent quality of governance
- excellent quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, careers and guardians
- outstanding provision for the children’s well-being
- outstanding provision in meeting the needs of the range of children who attend
- outstanding leadership and management
- outstanding overall quality and standards of provision
We want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to read the full report and we hope you will take the time to do this.
“The ‘Excellent’ and ‘Outstanding’ ratings from ISI, are a fantastic confirmation that we do exactly what we say we do, and extremely well,” she added.
We traditionally hold Open Mornings each October, March and May but individual visits are always welcomed - and encouraged - throughout the year. Please contact us on 01749 814400 firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion or click here to visit our Open Days and Events page.